Sunday, August 16, 2009

Quotable Sunday

“If you love something set it free; if it returns it's yours forever, if not it was never meant to be.”

- Proverb

***
In my heart will always live a yellow - abundantly loving, always present, smiling, warm, beautiful - Labrador called Martini. She has taught me so much, and this last lesson we learned together was the most difficult and challenging lesson I have ever learned.

I listened to god, to angels, to my heart, and to hers. Separating it all out, I was left with a line that will always connect me to her and her to me.
Your warm eyes, your soft tummy, your kissable nose, your special bunny hop, your tongue all over, everywhere all the time. But that smile. That is what always got me.

Tini, you are so beloved and special. I MISS you dearly. I love you. Always. And, forever.

No comments: